Monday, August 27, 2007

The 42nd Street Drummer




The 42nd Street Drummer


This person may be the worst drummer in the entire world.

On my way home from work over the past few weeks I've seen him playing his drums around 42nd and Broadway. I've been captivated by how awful he is.

I figured that I would capture some video of him and try and find out what his story was. He allowed me to videotape him and (tried) to answer some of my questions.

Is he crazy? Is his story true? Does it matter?

Watch and be amazed!

If you happen to walk past this guy, throw some money in his bucket.

Also, if anyone is talented enough, I challenge you to compose a musical arrangement using his drum beat! Lay down guitar, bass, maybe even vocals. I can provide an unterrupted audio export from my raw footage. Ranked 2.24 / 5 | 39 views | No comments



Click here to watch the video

Submitted By: Tebraw

Tags:
42ndstreetworstdrummercrazynycnewyorkbroadwayinsanehomelessfunnyhumormusic




Source: http://www.metacafe.com

No comments: